Finally,Breaking Your Relationship Pattern, Part 4 Articles after all of the hard work you have done completing your past, here is a way to break your relationship pattern.
Relationship choices are often based on patterns created in our childhood. These patterns are automatic and subliminal. We believe ours is the way relationships ought to be.
There is no problem having a pattern that leads you to loving, satisfying, long-term relationships. However, many people have patterns that cause them nothing but the heartache of unsuccessful relationships.
There is a way out, a way for you to be free of your particular pattern and to be free to make your relationship choices based on what you need and want. The best way is to understand where your relationship pattern comes from. Then you can consciously choose what works for you and what doesn’t, what you want to continue and what you want to stop, and how you want your next relationship to be.
Below is a powerful exercise. In cuckold blog doing this exercise, you will discover information about your relationships and yourself. Knowledge of yourself is freedom to choose, freedom to act
differently, freedom to have what you want.
Instructions: Answer the following question for all of your significant past relationships. Significant means you had or still have strong feelings about the person. Go backwards in
your history, starting with the most recent relationship. Write down your answers.
* What hurtful things did your partner do in your last relationship?
* What hurtful things did your partner do in the relationship before that?
* What about the relationship before that?
Instructions: Answer the following questions and write down your answers.
* What hurtful things did your parent of the opposite sex do to his/her partner?
* What hurtful things did your parent of the same sex do to his/her partner?
* What hurtful things did your parent of the opposite sex do to you?
* What hurtful things did your parent of the same sex do to you?